Sonora 500 Watt 36 Volt Electric Powered ATV W/reverse
This exciting, cool looking kids electric ATV is a kid’s dream come true. The Sonora ATV is a replica of a larger size adult ATV. It is equipped with a reverse switch, safety switch on the floor for forward motion, parental speed control key with 3 speed settings. This quiet dependable, sturdy toy, is also
This exciting, cool looking kids electric ATV is a kid’s dream come true. The Sonora ATV is a replica of a larger size adult ATV. It is equipped with a reverse switch, safety switch on the floor for forward motion, parental speed control key with 3 speed settings. This quiet dependable, sturdy toy, is also equipped with headlights, aggressive knobby tires, front and rear hydraulic disc brakes and great safety features unavailable on other children’s ride on toys. This product is shipped 99% assembled. Pink Camo .
- One look at the FamilyGoKarts Gobi all electric youth ATV, and you’ll never look at electric ride-on toys the same again! The Gobi is just like a real kids ATV but without the hassle, mess and noise of gas engine.
- Charges in as little as 6 hours and Gives 2 hours of run time!
- The Gobi kids ATV includes hand lever operated disc brakes, soft off-road tires, a real coil-over shock suspension, a tough steel welded frame and anything else you’d normally find on a youth four-wheeler. It even has reverse for backing out of tight spots! The low seat height and wide stance make it easy to drive an almost any terrain, so it’s an excellent starter bike for beginning riders.
- Dimension (inches): 42x24x27: Seat height (inches): 19 Wheelbase (inches): 30 Frame material: high-strength steel Motor: 500 watts Max load: 165 lbs. Battery: 36v/12Ah lead-acid Drive model: chain drive Max speed: 9-16 mph Deck: Acrylic Charge time: 6 to 8 hours Run time: Approximately 2 hours depending on terrain and driver weight Tire size: 4.1-6 Brake: Disc
- The Gobi even comes complete with an integrated headlight for added safety, and features a keyed on/off switch so parents always stay in control of when the kids ride. The key also allows the Gobi electric four-wheeler to be set to one of two speed limits for even more control. Turn the key to Min to limit riders to approximately 5 miles per hour, or Max for around 10 mph depending on terrain and weight of the rider. This little quad is powered by a peppy 350 watt/36V motor. The three 12 volt batteries charge just like conventional electric ride-ons, and a full charge can take as little as 6 hours.